On Jan. 20th, Max Wilbert joined First Voices Indigenous Radio with host Tiokasin Ghosthorse to discuss the Lithium Americas greenwashed mining proposal for Thacker Pass and the protest camp that has now stood for 25 days on the site.
- “The purpose of regulatory permitting is to organize and legalize the destruction of the planet.”
- The law will not protect the land
- Neocolonialism: Pillaging the Earth for the ‘Climate’
- Water Protectors Sued by Mining Company Ask Court to Dismiss Case
- Lithium Americas works to distance itself from Argentine human rights abuses