Thacker Pass is beautiful. It is lush with sagebrush and native grasses and wildflowers. It is home to over 300 species. It is NOT a “wasteland” as some call it. We must save this place!! #ProtectThackerPass #LoyaltyToLandAndLife Photographs by Max Wilbert
- How much land must be sacrificed to feed our addiction to energy?
- “The purpose of regulatory permitting is to organize and legalize the destruction of the planet.”
- The law will not protect the land
- Neocolonialism: Pillaging the Earth for the ‘Climate’
- Water Protectors Sued by Mining Company Ask Court to Dismiss Case