The Nevada Department of Environmental Protection hosted an informational meeting about the public participation process coming up for two state air and water permits that Lithium Nevada still needs for their proposed Thacker Pass open pit mine. An NDEP employee told us he doesn’t remember NDEP denying an air or water permit in his 25 years of experience. This is completely common around the country and means we have to talk about how to stop the mine if government regulatory agencies won’t.
- Please donate to help support our legal work!
- Electric Cars and Oil Both Accelerate Us Towards Ecological Collapse: From Line 3 to Thacker Pass
- Native Americans Enter Legal Battle Against Thacker Pass Lithium Mine
- We are heading towards a future of massively increased mining if we cannot change direction
- Judge to decide whether lithium mine activity can move forward as Fort McDermitt tribal members, Reno-Sparks Indian Colony seek to intervene
- Electric Cars and Oil Both Accelerate Us Towards Ecological Collapse: From Line 3 to Thacker Pass on
- Native Americans Enter Legal Battle Against Thacker Pass Lithium Mine on
- The National Congress of American Indians Passes Resolution In Support of Protection of Thacker Pass on
- Prayer Run Video: Steens Mountain to Thacker Pass on
- People of Red Mountain Petition and Fundraiser – please sign! on